Check out the positions below if you’re interested in joining the Heroes Podcast Network team.
As of now, we only generate revenue through our Patreon, so positions are on a volunteer basis unless otherwise noted.
Social Media Manager
Do you have professional social media experience? Do you enjoy posting and interacting on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube, and Twitch?
We are looking for someone to manage our social media accounts.
- Post 3 times per day to Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr, plus once per day to Instagram (minimum)
- Interact with comments, mentions, DMs, etc. across all social media platforms we use
- Posts include podcast episodes, articles, videos, events, and promotion of our newsletter and Patreon
- Bring new social media and marketing ideas\opportunities to the HPN team
- Experience using social media to promote professional content and/or brand
- Well written and level headed (things like grammar, spelling, and tone are important to us)
- Self-motivated to promote the HPN content and mission
Do you love movies, TV shows, video games, or cosplay? Do you enjoy writing?
We’re looking for experienced writers to bring their opinions and ideas to our written content.
- Produce at least one written article per week covering reviews, interviews, opinion pieces, top lists, and/or news
- Include relevant and formatted images, sources, tags, and summaries of content per article guidelines
- Share your published content from our social media outlets onto your profiles and in any relevant groups you belong to
- Collaborate with other HPN team members for new content ideas
- Promote team members’ work by sharing their content on social media
- Experience writing professionally, includes online blogs and review sites, as well as other digital or physical publications
- Willingness to follow site and article guidelines
Are you a photographer who enjoys cosplay and event photography?
We’re looking for experienced photographers to attend conventions and movie premiers to produce digital albums.
- Attend comic conventions, anime expos, technology conferences, etc. and produce digital albums of the events
- Post images and short videos to our Instagram
- Go live on social media (i.e. Facebook) to talk about the events while present
- Provide your own camera and photography equipment and editing software
- Show portfolios and/or example photography work in similar fields
- Willingness to attend all-weekend events, late night movie premieres, and out of town events
Interested in an open position? Email us at email@example.com with your information and any associated example content.
Want to help in another way? Email us anyway and let us know how you’d like to contribute!